Property Damage Attorney in Conroe, Texas

At the Hernandez Law Firm, our property damage lawyer in Conroe, Texas knows how essential your vehicle is to your livelihood. Whether it takes you to school, work, or to run errands, being without it after an accident can make completing your day-to-day activities impossible, which could jeopardize your job, education, and even your health.

If you have been involved in a collision with a negligent driver, under Texas law, that driver is responsible for paying for the accident’s complete financial recovery — including the property damage they caused.

That means convincing their insurance coverage provider of the true extent of your compensation needs, including the repair or replacement of your vehicle, and the expenses that you incur in between, like towing, rental car, or other transportation costs.

Our lead Montgomery County property damage attorney, and law firm founder, Jordan Hernandez, is committed to protecting our clients’ rights while pursuing their legal options to hold the negligent party accountable for their complete damages.

Our goal is to put each of our clients in the position they enjoyed before the accident occurred. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and learn how we can help you.

Are Drivers Required to Carry Property Damage Auto Insurance in Texas?

The state of Texas requires all drivers to carry minimum auto liability insurance to pay for medical expenses and property damage when they are at fault for a crash.

The minimum vehicle insurance coverage required in Texas is:

  • $30,000 for each person injured in a crash
  • $60,000 for all persons injured in a crash
  • $25,000 for property damaged

This liability property insurance coverage is designed to pay for the repair or replacement of the other driver’s medical needs and vehicle damage, which are two of the most common expenses after a crash.

The problem is, the minimum liability level is not likely to cover the repairs or replacement costs for drivers in multi-vehicle accidents or who own a more expensive vehicle, which could leave our clients with the balance of the repair or replacement costs.

All drivers may purchase additional collision coverage — which may be required if the vehicle is under a loan or if it is part of a lease agreement — which will pay for repairs or the actual cash value if the insurance company totals the car, truck, or SUV.

Another way the injured party’s vehicle insurance coverage can help cover the costs of repairs or replacement is through an insurance policy that includes uninsured or underinsured coverage, which pays for your property damage if you are hit by a driver with little or no insurance to fully cover the damages.

This coverage also applies when a driver’s vehicle sustains damage during a hit-and-run crash.

Most vehicle collision and property damage cases involve pursuing the negligent party’s insurance provider for damages, but many may involve disputes with the victim’s own insurance company, which is where our skilled attorney comes in.

At the Hernandez Law Firm, our skilled property damage attorney in Conroe frequently takes on the victim’s own auto insurance company to supplement the coverage provided by the negligent driver’s policy, so our clients can get the repairs, replacement, or other costs covered without paying out of pocket.

Contact Our Experienced Property Damage Attorney in Conroe, Texas for Help Today

If you have been hurt in an accident with a negligent driver, or have suffered significant property damage during the crash, contact our knowledgeable Conroe property damage lawyer at the Hernandez Law Firm today by calling 936-256-3115 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help you pursue their or your — or both — insurance providers for the compensation you need to be made whole again.

Do you need legal help?

(936) 256-3115


Hernandez Law Firm

Free Case Evaluation & Consultation